Thursday, June 8, 2017

Film Review : Wonder Woman (2017)





Review : 

I already anticipating this movie from a long time because of Chris Pine. Maybe you don't know but I am his fans since Star Trek movie release. I watch this movie on the opening weekend and really like it. It is very great. At first I am not really sure whether Gal Gadot is the right actress to play this role. But now I can say that Gal Gadot is one of the best thing about Wonder Woman. Maybe because she is fighter herself (serving in military for 2 years). 

The story itself is pretty simple and straight forward. Of course there are twist in the end. But it was not surprising. Maybe because it was less dramatic. After all the focus is on the action. Remind me about Xmen.

Unfortunately there are still certain things that can be improved if it want to compete with Marvel super hero. It lacks emotional impact. I feel sad but also not sad at the same time. The music is pretty ordinary. Nothing memorable. Even the ending is quite simple. I can understand why. Maybe because they haven't decided what's happen next. So, they play safe at the expense of no suspense. 

Anyway, I really enjoy it very much. I really recommend this movie. 

Rating : 4.5 of 5 stars


Regards, 
Angela



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment