Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Film Review : Detective Conan The Crimson Love Letter (2017)





Review : 

This is the second time I watch Detective Conan movie. Actually I don't intend to watch this movie but since I get free ticket, I decide to watch this movie. Besides I am quite impressed with Detective Conan The Darkest Nightmare. The graphic is simple but the song and story is quite memorable. I don't know why but it seems mandatory for Detective Conan movie to follow certain pattern like grand explosions at the beginning and end of movie. Still I like it. Personally I prefer The Darkest Nightmare than this one. Not to say that The Crimson Love Letter story is bad, it just I like Tohru Amuro and Dark Organization oriented story more. 

The main characters are Heiji and Kazuha. Detective Conan fans must already familiar with them. In this case, Heiji and Kazuha have to deal with murder case involving Karuta game. Besides there's another player named Momiji Ooka, who claimed to be Heiji fiancee. The story is your typical Detective Conan story but longer since there are several murders and mystery. To be honest I am quite surprised that Crimson Love Letter box office surpassed the Darkest Nightmare. Personally I think in terms of story, The Crimson Love Letter is quite ordinary but everyone have different taste after all. 

Anyway, I recommend this movie for Detective Conan fans and anime fans. The story is simple but quite fun and enjoyable regardless. 

Rating : 3.5 of 5 stars. 


Regards, 
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment