Saturday, June 10, 2017

Game Review : Cinderella Phenomenon



Review : 


I really like this game. At first, I thought this is just another otome visual novel in which we have to choose our love interest. But, that's not the case here. This game have great and sad story. The characters are interesting. The visual was stunning and the music are amazing. I really like it. Really memorable. 

Basically most characters are curse with fairy tale curse. Our job is to free them from their curses and save the kingdom. There are five routes that you can choose. Each route have two endings (good and bad) depend on your choice. At first you can only choose 3 routes which is Rod, Karma, and Rumpel. After finishing 2 of 3 routes, the other 2 (Flitz and Waltz) will open. The developer recommend you play Rod, Karma, Rumpel, Flitz, and Waltz first in term of story line. My favorite route is Waltz. But the saddest one is Flitz. My least favorite route is Rumpel. Maybe because he is different from other potential love interest. Anyway, Prepare some tissues before playing ^^.

The game is free on steam. I cannot say thank you enough for the Dicesuki (developer) who make it free. I will most likely buy their next game if there's one. You can also get the game via itch.io Cinderella Phenomenon

There are more great songs. But these two is the one I like the most.





I really recommend this game for people who love visual novel or want to try visual novel game.  

Rating : 5 of 5 stars


Regards, 
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment