Monday, March 6, 2017

Film Review: Before I fall (2017)


Synopsis: 

Samantha Kingston is a high senior school student that has perfect life. good parents, sweet sister, good girlfriends and a handsome boyfriend. One day, there is incident that changes her life, she has to repeat her day over and over until she gets it right.

My review:

This film is based on best selling novel, the same name as its film. I never read the novel. But I have seen the trailer and its intrigue me to watch this film. I like the idea of this film. Surprisingly, the one that has a role as Samantha Kingston is Zoey Deutch. I like her. Its just been recently. I watched her movies such Dirty Granpa and Why him, I like her much in Why him film. She is so beautiful and her act is good to watch and She hasn't disappointed me either in this film, she gives her best in this film.

The idea of this film is nice, its like you've been over and over to live the same day until you realized something goes wrong and you find out how to change it, to make it better like its always last day you live. Last day you spent times with your loved ones. Samantha finally saved a friend that is being hated by many peoples named Juliette.

This film taught us to be grateful and spare your loves to your loved ones even the ones that labelled "bad" or "weird", basically we have to spread kindness to everyone, because we never know when our time is up.

My rating: 8/10


Kind regards,


Selene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment