Friday, March 24, 2017

Film Review: Man up (2015)


Synopsis:

Jack has blind date with Jessica. But Nancy appeared on the their blind date and pretend to be Jessica. Along the way, Jack has connected to Nancy and decide that she is the right one for him.

Review: 

This is bittersweet romance comedy you should watch, I don't even know the actress or actor, but this film is not boring and I really like it. I really recommend if you loved romance comedy.

I laugh and cry watching this film, because this film is good. The connection between Nancy and Jack feels so natural and funny. The ending also romantic and sweet. I think there is no reason to not to like this romance comedy. It's just funny and sweet at the same time.


My rating: 8/10


Kind regards,


Selene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment