Monday, March 19, 2018

Broken Promises

Leaving you is my wish
I have reasons for it
You are fulled of lies
Your mouth full of empty sweetness
You are so contradictional
Your promises are as empty as your heart
You never love someone
Love is just manipulation weapons
You never sacrifice for someone
All you cared just how much someone sacrificed for you
You think life is created for you
You never know being in pain
You are a liar
That word decribed you precisely
You burned all your promises to ashes
I prayed that one day
Life turned away its face from you
Then you will understand
The feeling of being fooled and hurt
I hope you get your karma
Because you made me live in lies
day after day
for the rest of my life..




~Selene (A-19/3/18)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment