Friday, January 27, 2017

Film Review : Hacker (2016)





Synopsis : 

With the help of his new friends Alex Danyliuk turns to a life of crime and identity theft

Review : 

When I see the trailer, I know that I have to watch this movie. I always have soft spot for espionage and hacking movie especially one that based on true story. I have to say that I am coming late because of personal errant. Nonetheless, I don't miss anything important. The story was quite short. It was easy to be understand except you need to connect the dots for certain scene. The story itself is very simple. It was about Alex and how he connects with Deep Web leader Zed. Even though it was not story driven, the writer also neglect the characters. The characters are two dimensional and predictable. I don't know whether to like or hate Alex, maybe indifferent. I can see why it has limited opening. Doesn't have the recipe to become box office success. More like wannabe documentary except I don't even feel it was documentary film like Snowden. The ending left me disappointed because it was very rushed. If I don't know any better, I'd say the writer hate Anonymous so much to make the ending like that. Anyway, this is low budget movie. The actors are handsome and pretty but doesn't show much acting. Even when they cry, I still don't feel the emotion. The "weak" song doesn't help either. 

Anyway, I don't recommend this movie for people looking for great and blockbuster movie, but for people who don't mind "not your typical great movie but different" movie.  

Rating : 5 of 10


Regards, 
Angela  


   




4 comments:

  1. I had access to 6 different phones belonging to my workers who were planning to steal over $100,000 from my company. I read all their conversations, all thanks to this professional hacker by the name Wisetech. The best way to thank him is with this post. So if you need a good hacker you can reach him via wisetechhacker @ gmail com He has many other services he offers like -website hack -credit repair and score boost -all social media accounts hack -erasing criminal records permanently -GPS tracking -university database hack and grades change -recovering of funds lost to. online brokers and so many others. I wrote out the little I remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Dr Mary Williams, i was surfing over the internet for some weeks ago then came across an article talking about a hacker who could hack WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, SNAPCHAT, INSTAGRAM, and TWITTER and also does some other hacks job, So I decided to contact him wizardharry (@) programmer (.) net, to see if he could help me hack my fiancee's iPhone, which he did, and give me full access to her WHATSAPP and FACEBOOK without her finding out about it.. Am still amazed at the wonderful job he did for me, I have been monitoring my fiancee and her ex boyfriends chats, found out they still seeing each other secretly.. Well I have moved on with my life now.. in case you need such services or more CONTACT wizardharry (@) programmer (.) net, His services are fast, affordable and 100% reliable believe me and go for it. He response faster on WhatsApp +1 (807) 808./ 6168

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need help to spy on someone or something? Are you worried about a cheating partner or spouse? Find out and catch a cheating partner with facts and evidence to back it up, do you need help recover lost or stolen passwords, track and monitor GPS location, etc.; for all your spy and hack related services; find ( wizardbrixton at Gmail dot com ) on the internet for help and solution to all your spy and hack needs, Social media hacks Find them on online using your desktop or PC via your browsers URL box. They are the best, services rendered is 100% guaranteed to contact them on ( wizardbrixton at Gmail dot com ) on WhatsApp +1- 80723 40428

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember my experience with some hackers i contacted online, i almost lost hope in finding out if my wife was loyal to me and who i thought she was in our 8 years marriage, i lost a lot of money in paying some so called hackers after that i made up my mind that if i get scammed again I’ll just forget about everything and assume that's how it was meant to be, Then i saw reviews about wizcyber online and on Wickr then i decided to contact him and if i hear any stupid excuses I'll just let it be then he proved to me that he isn’t a cheat, he did the job and sent results to me fast, i was so happy but sad part was i divorced my wife. I'll drop an advise for people who wants any kind of hacking services stop being scammed by people who impersonate being hackers, contact wizcyber on Wickr ( gotta download wicker) for a fast and clean job and he works with proofs. Thank me later, Make sure you inform him Violet referred you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment