Sunday, November 12, 2017

Game Review : Sunrider Liberation Day Captain's Edition






Dear all,

At last I managed to finish another great game. I really really like this game. I have played many great visual novel games. Still I really appreciate another great game. This is another gem from Sekai Project Humble Bundle. Since then I have buy many other great visual novel game. So their strategy to lure me become another visual novel lovers worked. 

Well, the story is sad and tragic one. Basically, Kayto Shields and Sunrider is the only military carrier from Cera planet that survived attack from PACT. The situation is very dire and it looks that there's no hope for him to survive and free Cera from PACT. But slowly he gain money, weapon, and pilots to plot strategy to free Cera. But most importantly he gained a strong ally in the name of Alliance. And the rest is history. Depend on player choice it can end in one or another way. 

Well, I don't really know how to clearly explain this. But this game was preclude by free game Sunrider Mask of Arcadius. So before someone play this game, they should play Sunrider Mask of Arcadius. Otherwise, they won't follow the story in this game because it was direct sequel. There are many choice that you can make in the game. You can choose to become pragmatist or an idealist. Depend on your choice, it will affect your weapon supply. I mean being nice to alliance will get you another weapon from alliance. But of course, it doesn't really matter since if you choose visual novel difficulty type, the enemy is piece of cake. 

For people worry that this is action type game, you have nothing to worry about. There's plenty slice of life in this game. I mean there's story that make you improve your relations with your pilots (aka harem). I have to warned though from what I heard this is not finished story because the ending is tragic (I refused to accept tragic ending). Hope the developer will make the next game to make official happy ending. But there's alternative story in the name of RETURN episodes. You will know about it when you play it. 

The graphic is good, the music is good, and the story is amazing. I really recommend this game for visual novel lovers or people who just want to play space opera game. Just choose higher difficulty level and it will become a challenge to win each battle. 

Rating : 9.5 of 10 stars


Regards, 
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment