Monday, October 30, 2017

Film Review: Baywatch (2017)



Synopsis:

Baywatch team leaded by Mitch find out there is drug under the yacth. They work together to solve this case.

Review:

This is the comedy action drama. Brody is newly lifeguard of Baywatch team. Eventually he can work with Mitch. Mitch suspected Leeds is secretly doing drugs business. Later during Mitch hiatus, Brody doing his investigation and find out the drugs under below part of the yacht. He is being captured by Leeds and eventually Mitch come to save him.

The story is pretty simple but surrounded with jokes. Some dirty jokes and others no so really funny jokes. I don't find anything meaningful from this film, it is just comedy film to me.

When I was teenager, I watch couple of baywatch series episodes and sometimes I like how they save peoples' live. This film is not what I've expected from Baywatch' film.

If you really like comedy film, maybe this film might suit you.

Rating: 6/10.


Best regards,


Selene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment