Sunday, October 9, 2016

Ebook Promotion Deal Sites


from : Asme.org


Dear All, 

I know that many of you guys are avid readers. That's why I want to share many ebook promotion deal websites in which you can get ebooks for cheap or FREE. Some of these websites offer Advance Reading Copy (ARC). What is ARC ? ARC is copy given to you in exchange for honest review. Anyway, this list doesn't include pay for review site. If you found they give payment in exchange for review, please inform me and I will delete the site from the list. 

Here we go (no rank order). You can try which one you want first.  


These are websites / blog that I know that offer ebook promotion deal or ARC. If I know more, I will update the list. Thank you for reading this this blog. 

Have a nice day ^^


Regards, 
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment