Sunday, August 20, 2017

Film Review : K Missing Kings





Dear All, 

Now I would like to review about movie tittle K Missing Kings. This movie is an old one from 2014 (if I am not wrong). But I decide to review it now because I just watch it. For some reason, I cannot watch it at that time. So, I am very grateful to be able to watch it now. This movie is continuation from anime tittle K. I quite like the anime even though it was quite short. In this movie, we have the same characters (even dead characters came back via dream ^^). Besides, there's also new antagonist characters. 

The movie tell story about Mihasihara Tower assault. On rainy night, certain group attack Mihasihara Tower (it was in Gold Clan territory). Because of this, Blue clan was called to help but unfortunately they cannot do anything except doing blockade (they don't want to violate other clan territory). It was revealed that this group is after certain thing that have been guarded for a long time. When the good guys think that bad guys gonna win, certain new King appear and the rest is history. 

Let say that I really like this movie but of course things could have been better. I really like the bad guys. I don't know how to describe it but characters are the strong points from K and K Missing Kings and its subsequent sequel K Return of Kings, after the animation. They really make every characters unique. You care about all of them. Unfortunately the story is quite pale. I mean it have interesting promise, but the execution are short of expectation. Let's not talk about the ending. They clearly make it with the sequel in mind because of cliff hanger. Overall, this is top notch anime movie. The production team clearly spare no expense for the animation, graphic, sound, and voice actors. They use many famous voice actors for his movie after all, like Mamoru Miyano, Tomokazu Sugita, Jun Fukuyama, Daisuke Ono, Masakaya Matsukaze, Kenji Tsuda, Kaori Nazuka, Yui Horie, etc

Anyway, I really recommend this movie for K lovers or anime lovers or people who just want to watch action anime.

Rating : 8 of 10.  


Regards, 
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment