Sunday, August 27, 2017

Film Review : Gundam 00 Awakening Of The Trailblazer






Dear All,

Now I would like to review Gundam 00 movie called Gundam 00 : Awakening of the Trailblazer. Well, this is an old movie but at that time, anime movie was still not broadcasted in my country until CGV. I am grateful for CGV for the subsequent anime movie broadcasted after that. This movie is the continuation from anime Gundam 00 second season. It was set 2 years later with Sherman Descartes as the second innovater after Setsuna F. Seiei (the protagonist). Now after 2 years, there are many progress for Earth Federation side with them being able to replicate most Celestial Being technology. But with that, comes along new enemy and they have to fight for humanity suvival.

I say that the first half of the movie is quite slow. For people who want action, they have to wait until second half. I understand that they try to create backstory but it was too long. They can replace most of the scene and nothing will change. But when it's going, it's really going. The action is top notch. I really like the battle. It was very tense. You can feel the hope, struggle, and the spirit. Besides, there are several deaths for our beloved characters. It was quite sad. Well, I have spoiled enough. They say the rest is history.

The main characters are still the same. They use the same voice actors. I don't know why but I feel little different in their voices. It feels like they tone down their voice. I prefer the original voice. The plot itself is quite not Gundam. I mean this is the first time Gundam involving alient in their fight for peace. But I like that. Keep using the same formula will be boring after all. And don't ask me about the alient because I am not alient expert. LOL. Overall, the animation, music, and style is the same with Gundam 00 TV series. So, people who love Gundam 00 will love this one if they can get pass it into second half. I like the addition of epilogue. It really close the story well. Of course, they can always make another story. It was full of potential after all.

Rating : 7 of 10 stars


Regards,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment