Monday, August 27, 2018

Book review: All your perfects (2018)


Synopsis:

Two peoples tried to save their marriage regardless of all their flawless

Review:

I am sorry to review this in here later than I did in our bookstagram, if you don't know our bookstagram, you can check this our instagram at @ourpassionforbooks.

Anyway, this book is good as Coho' usual books, the writting keep me going because its so addicted to read. Yet, I find this story is too fairy tale because Graham is too perfect as husband, even he did kissing with other girl, he still tried hard to win Quinn' heart back. Even Quinn is can not give him baby, he still love she as the way she is. It is so touching yet too fairy tale for me.

Rating: 4/5 stars

Regards,


Selene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment