Monday, July 16, 2018

Book review: Turtles All The Way Down (2017)




Synopsis: 

Sixteen year old Aza Holmes together with her best friend Daisy tried to solve the dissapearance of billionaire Russell Pickett. They aim to get the $100,000 rewards for finding the billionaire whereabout. 


Review:

This book is really beyond my imagination, in the good way. I never read John Green novel before and this one definitely my favorite. I watched 'The fault in our stars and that movie also touch me as well. 

Aza Holmes, an anxious high school girl who tried to be best in everything she's done. She wants to be a good daughter, a good best friend to Daisy, a good girlfriend and maybe a good detective too. This book really has a good plot and I really enjoy reading it. Even I was sobbing while reading it. I mean Aza' character will touch your heart because that kind of anxiety really happens around us. I like the love connection between Aza and Davis too. I think the ending implying that two of them somehow will end up together, I hope that too.

This book is definetly a must read fiction book of this year. I really recommend it. I hardly put down this book, because this book just so touching and emotionally deep. 


Rating: 4.5/5 stars.


Kind regards, 


Selene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment