Saturday, July 28, 2018

Ace Water Spa




Dear All,

It have been a long time since I write my last review. I am sorry for that. It's because of my new job. Hope you guys don't mind. Anyway, now I want to write a different review. I want to review one place that I really like and enjoy right now. Yes, maybe you can guess from the name. It's Ace Water Spa. The location is in Pasig and Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. The place is clean and organized. There are guards and you have to use proper swimming attire and caps. So don't worry about out of "nowhere" people ^^. You get 4 hours to play in the water. But for me, it's more than enough. Even if you get over time, the over time price is just 100 php per hour. The price is the same for weekday or weekend. But I suggest you go on weekday so there's less people.  

Ace Water Spa is premier hydrotherapy massage according to their websites. I really like it because it feels like you are going to spa but instead of someone massage you, you use the water to massage you. You can choose from soft, medium, and hard jet pump water to spray your body. Personally, I really like their rainfall accupunture and bubble bed. It's really relaxing. Besides, what I also really like is their hot herbal spa. There are Jasmine, Rose, Mint, and Lavender. The hottest one is Lavender with 40 degree Celcius. It's really hot but at the same time relaxing. It was suggested to use the spa for 1-2 minutes. After that you throw into cold pool for about 30 seconds for cold immersion therapy experience. So, you subject your body to very hot and very cold water in order to make your body stronger. At first maybe you thought it's an unpleasant experience but no, it's really enjoyable. But if you are sick, maybe you should not do this. 

Besides the jet pump, there's also lazy river where you can just lay down with mattress and let the water carry you forward. They also have lap pools for people who want to swim properly. Last but not least, the price itself is not too cheap but also not too expensive. With metrodeal, you just need to pay around 385 php or about $10. For me, it's worth it. Unfortunately, the location itself is quite far from my place, especially with every time surge pricing Grab. The total cost is around $25 including transport. Of course it could be cheaper if you use public transport. 

I just remember that there's Ace VIP card that you can buy for around 1385 peso or about $40. You get many benefits with this card. For me, maybe it's not the right time to buy this card since I don't know how long I will stay in Philippines. But maybe someday in the future because I really like this place. 

Update

If somehow by miracle, I will stay longer in Philippines. I will definitely buy this card. But for now, I think I may have to move to another country. But I will always remember about this place and memory I have during my stay here.



Regards,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment