Monday, July 17, 2017

Film Review : Despicable Me 3 (2017)



Review :

I find it's quite funny that I watch Despicable Me 1, ignore Despicable Me 2, and now watch Despicable Me 3. Because of that, I missed the part when Gru married Jane and become super secret spy or so I was told in the film. Actually I really enjoy Despicable Me 1, but I cannot say the same for Despicable Me 3. It's not bad film or have bad story. It just that the story a little bland for my liking despite the twin arc story. And the minion role itself is quite limited despite being one of the biggest appeal for this film. Maybe if the script writer make Dru as the villain, it would be quite enjoyable compare to Bratz bad boy theme. I don't know why but I cannot take Bratz seriously. Maybe the moustache and hair ruined it for me. or Maybe the background itself is not convincing. But overall, he is not memorable as villain or any character at all. Heck even the new boss (whom only appear for several seconds) have better charisma than him. But of course, that's just me. Hope Despicable Me 4 will be much better. 

Nevertheless, I still recommend this movie for people who want to have some fun with Dru and Gru antic hero combination to save the world.  

Rating : 6 of 10


Regards, 
Angela    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment