Saturday, April 7, 2018

Wish

Once I had a dream
Dream that no longer can be fulfilled
Still I wish 
To fulfill my dream

You might have been right
There's the truth in my soul
The mistakes of the past
A path I could never turn back on
As long as I was shackled by ghost of the past
I wouldn't be able to fulfill my wish

I knew from the very start
I couldn't do anything for this girl
Still I wish to save her
To grant her the happiness she deserved
Even if that wish was doomed
I still refused to let go

Even if we are wrong
We should never give up
It might not be the right one
But we cannot always be right
We can only find the resolve to move forward

I know
This life will be paved with misery
It may not lead to the happy ending
But we can walk together
And forgive each other
Even if our dreams remain ever unfulfilled


Regards, 
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment