Sunday, December 10, 2017

People : Alan Yu Meng Long



Dear All,

Now I would like to introduce my new idol. Well, actually idol is not really correct. Let's just say that I like him and want to support him. You maybe ask why ???? The answer is simple. It was because for some reason I cannot explained I am attracted to him. He is not handsome, not good singer, not charming but I can say he is hard working and mysterious. 

His name is Yu Meng Long (Alan Yu). He was born on June 15, 1988 in Urumqi, Xinjiang, China. Maybe you can guess that he is Dragon and Gemini. Don't know whether this is good combination. Anyway, he is very shy. I am serious. To be honest I am a little surprised to find very shy Gemini. Anyway, he was graduated from Beijing Institute of Performing Arts. From what I heard, he has good academic performance. He likes to sing and become top ten in Super Boy competition in 2013. I really like his voice. Not the best but I really like it. Here is one of his song that I really like. 


  


There's another song that I really like but unfortunately I cannot find it again on youtube. I will post it when I find it. It was really sad but not mellow. I really like the melody. 

I know about him from Xuan Yuan Sword Han Cloud. I really like his character and acting there. I can see that he really works hard. Not to mention about his accident because performing dangerous stunt himself. There's rumor that he is gay but personally I don't care whether it is true or not. I mean even if he is gay. And still more bad rumors but I will still keep supporting him. To be honest, I am scared for him. China entertainment industry is very notorious for black campaign and the so called "keyboard warriors" to hurt rival from other companies. Many actress already become the victims of it. Hope his company can protect him. 

Anyway, cannot wait to watch his next TV series. Wish him successful in his career both as actors and singers.  


Best Regards, 
Angela

3 comments:

  1. Hi..Angela- thank you for the info.. i can’t find much about him since I cannot read Chinese.. so your info is so helpful..I just found out about him on Netflix- The legend of white snake- he is sooo cute there.. I could tell that he looks like he maybe gay.. but still it’s hard not to be attracted to his characters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saya sangat terkejut dengan berita kalo dua gay 😭, semoga saja itu tidak benar,

    Bisa kah kamu beritahu saya berita buruk apa saja yang lain soal alan yu?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really he is a gay, confirmed? I hope hebis not. I hope just a rumors only. Hebis handsome and cool guy he is like a boy next door. Like a prince..i like him after watched of the LOVE LAST TWO MIND. HE IS INDEED PORTrait the character. He is like a prince.. good actor. I like him pair up with yukee chen. Their chemistry so amazing and very strong. I like that drama so much.. i like alan yu menglong. Hope i can see him again in drama with yukee chen. Just like prince amd princess..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment