Saturday, August 17, 2019

Dream

Once I have a dream
Dream to reach the sky
Seeing the world
Not from a far 
But side by side

But dream is just dream
It began beautifully
And end painfully
Leaving behind past memory
And deep regret

I want to achieve my dream
But it was not possible
It's beyond my reach
No matter how hard I try 
It just never be mine

I have to wake up 
And face reality
That I fail to achieve my dream
Live a miserable life
I cannot forgive myself

A path open in front of me
With no way to achieve my dream 
I can only follow with empty heart
And fill it with new memory 
Even though I cannot break free

Unable to truly accept nor deny
What supposed to be my reality
Hiding my pain 
Hiding my dream 
I lose myself


Regards, 
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment