Saturday, May 5, 2018

Game Review : Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo








Dear All, 

At last I can finish this game. It's one of the best game that I have anticipated since I play G Senjou no Maou. It was written and develop by the same company after all. Many people like to compare both games. Now I can write and share my opinion regarding this game. 

Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo is game located in fictional country. It used special system as punishment. And there are special person to enforced it called Special High Individual Class. Our protagonist is Morita Kenichi, Special High Individual Cadet. As part of his final exam, he have to rehabilitated his childhood friend which is Sachi, Touka, and Natsumi. As usual, between these three characters, one will become his lover or maybe not. Like G Senjou No Maou, there will be some twist here and there. 

For the game aspect itself, I have no problem. The graphic is great, the voice acting too. Unfortunately the sound is below than expectation. Nonetheless, it stills enjoyable. Now the most important part is the story. I really like the unique story. But somehow I feel the epilogue is lacking compare to G Senjou no Maou. Besides, there's no alternate route in this one except for different epilogue for heroines. Still it was much happier than G Senjou no Maou ending. The characters. Personally I like Morita Kenichi better than Azai Kyousuke. Maybe that's my bias because I prefer smart character to happy go lucky guy. 

Anyway, I really recommend this game for visual novel lovers. It is not your usual moege. But at the same time, not too heavy. 

Rating : 9 of 10 stars


Regards, 
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment