Thursday, February 2, 2017

Book Spotlight : A Way To Escape by Sheree Smith




Synopsis :

Just three weeks before her wedding, Anna finds out a secret her soon to be husband has been hiding.

Needing to escape her old life, Anna embarks on a road trip of discovery to find herself again.

Only when her road trip is unexpectedly cut short does she find sanctuary at her Aunts in the North East of England. Where she meets the mysterious and alluring Jake Turnbull.

But Jake as a secret of his own. A hidden past which cost him everything he loved the most. A past which was about to return. And a secret that would put them both in mortal danger...





My name is Sheree Smith and I am the author of A Way to Escape. I have always read numerous books and always dreamed of writing my own book. But after starting college and then working full time, life just got in the way of my dream.

I married my husband Dean in 2001 and soon after agreed a plan, to eventually get out of the ‘rat race’.  It took a good 10 years but we did it.  In 2015, we sold our house in Nottingham, handed in our notice at a large UK Corporate Company where we had worked for over 20 years and headed for a new, less stressful life in Northumberland.  At the same time, we had saved up enough money to also have 2016 off work, which allowed me time to put my dream in place and write my debut novel Darkest Obsessions and then A Way to Escape.

In January, I published my second novel. Again another romantic suspense called A Way to Escape. I feel the most comfortable writing romantic suspense. It is a genre I have always admired and so the stories always come naturally.  Along with a very good imagination!

A Way to Escape involves Anna, who after finding her fiancĂ©e is holding a devastating secret, she embarks on a life changing trip across Britain.  After deciding quite spontaneously to purchase a classic V W camper can, she travels to her Aunts in the North East of England.

But then things go drastically wrong for Anna when her camper unexpectedly breaks down and Jake Turnbull comes to her rescue.

Jake is both mysterious and alluring and before long it is Anna having to rescue Jake when he is injured. But Jake has a dangerous past. A past which involved a notorious South American arms dealer who wants Jake dead. And he has sent the worse person he could possibly send, someone who Jake once had feelings for.  Before she realises, Anna is involved in a serious game of cat and mouse which puts them both in danger of their lives.

I hope you enjoy reading my book which can be found on both Amazon or you can follow me on Twitter or Facebook  (all links below).

Amazon.com      /       Amazon.uk       /       Goodreads       /       Facebook       /       Twitter  


Regards, 
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment